Tuesday, May 31, 2016

Bye Bye for now....




In the Art Studio is saying goodbye for now...

I hung up my apron today. I am retired and must cease this blog with my school district. I think I will continue at some point because I love to put these mini lessons together and new ideas are always presenting themselves to me. I think the blog will look different though.  I am not sure what will unfold. I will look at life and see what might be worthy of sharing. 

 In the meantime, I will be presenting TAB inspired professional development and will continue to sell my Artifact Assessment Books  for grades 1-5. I appreciate you and wish you the very best...you do important work. If you need to get in touch with me,  contact me at:

mepicker3@gmail.com


Bye Bye......

No comments:

Post a Comment